Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome!

Reality can be mediocre, even crappy, yet I believe in highlighting that which is fantastic. I got tired of letting other people dictate what I was reading and writing about on other blogs, so I decided it was high time to start my own! Sometimes I might stray from this and gripe, but I promise to always attempt to offer a positive spin, or at least to ask readers for theirs. At times my posts will be serious, other times just plain frivolous, but this contrast makes for an adventure. From politics to products, relationships to travel, I hope to be sometimes helpful, sometimes entertaining and sometimes even perhaps clueless (and when I am, set me straight.)  Sometimes I might just ramble to hear myself talk, but hey that might save some of my relationships!  

So, thank you for being among the first to read my blog!


No comments: